We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- The clean, geometric lines of the Dryden line are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower head width: 6-9/16" W
- Shower head depth: 3-1/8" D
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to connect to standard 1/2" threaded shower arms
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: RP62283-PT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Can this be used as rain shower head from the ceiling roof of shower?
This picture shows just the shower head. It is unclear if I need to order a separate wall mount/arm for installation.
What are the dimensions (size) of the shower head?
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Dryden Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control and Touch Clean Technologies
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Cover Plate
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder
Dryden Robe Hook
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).