|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
Delta RP53496 Shower Head Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Angular shape and complete suite of products provides sought-after urban sophistication for a contemporary lifestyle
- Arzo is for individuals who seek affordable contemporary styled products that provide unique design throughout the bath
- Single function rain shower head
- Shower head width: 7-11/16" W
- Shower head depth: 2-9/16" D
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to connect to standard 1/2" threaded shower arms
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Why Buy Delta RP53496 Shower Head From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta RP53496 Shower Head Technologies:
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: RP53496
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
The Delta RP53496 is the Arzo Touch Clean Raincan Showerhead Replacement Part for Arzo Tub and Showers. It is a big shower head designed for a ceiling mount for rain shower application.
what exactly is raincan design? Also, can this be mounted from the ceiling -- and, if so, what ceiling mount arm do you recommned.
A. The Delta RP53496 is the Arzo Touch Clean Raincan Showerhead Replacement Part for Arzo Tub and Showers. It is a big shower head designed for a ceiling mount for rain shower application.
The Delta RP53496 is still going to function as a rain shower. It doesn't have other options for different spray options and has a raincan design. You will need to install this with a wall arm. I hope this helps!
Can this be directly attached to the wall without an arm so that it can be used as a regular shower instead of a rain shower?
A. The Delta RP53496 is still going to function as a rain shower. It doesn't have other options for different spray options and has a raincan design. You will need to install this with a wall arm. I hope this helps!
Thank you for your question. The Delta RP53496 is made of brass. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
What are the materials of construction for this head
A. Thank you for your question. The Delta RP53496 is made of brass. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Delta RP53496 is 7 11/16" high and wide and is a brass coated abs plastic.
What are the dimensions, and what is it made from
A. The Delta RP53496 is 7 11/16" high and wide and is a brass coated abs plastic.
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartr...$117.53-$193.94(1)
Arzo Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Ba...$202.06-$202.06(8)
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain Assembly$188.13-$253.96(8)
Arzo 8" Rain Shower Head with Shower Arm, Flange a...$274.19-$370.14(2)
Arzo Monitor 14 Series Single Function Pressure Ba...$155.26-$256.17(7)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).