|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5, 2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2|
Delta RP28599 Shower Head Features:
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- Single function shower head
- Shower head width: 2" W
- Shower head depth: 2-1/2" D
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow rate: 1.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to connect to standard 1/2" threaded shower arms
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Why Buy Delta RP28599 Shower Head From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta RP28599 Shower Head Technologies:
- Eco Friendly: Delta’s Eco Friendly showers do more than protect our nation’s water resources. By using less hot water, they extend your hot water supply – meaning you can enjoy longer, warmer showers. Those who take quick showers will enjoy the reduced water-heating costs alongside reduced water bills.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: RP28599
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Delta RP28599 wouldn't be any harder to clean than another shower head as far as the lime build up. You can buy bulk with faucetdirect.com as well, no problem - just ask for a Pro Account when you speak with our customer service department.
How do they hold up with hard water? Do you deal in bulk with pro's?
A. The Delta RP28599 wouldn't be any harder to clean than another shower head as far as the lime build up. You can buy bulk with faucetdirect.com as well, no problem - just ask for a Pro Account when you speak with our customer service department.
The Delta RP28599 has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute.
what is the gpm?
A. The Delta RP28599 has a flow rate of 2.5 gallons per minute.
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Thr...$88.31-$158.94
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sin...$34.65-$63.52(22)
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet$12.19-$27.13(11)
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - T...$88.31-$158.94(5)
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser$26.54-$39.12(46)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).