Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Rizu Monitor 17 Pressure Balanced Shower System with Shower Head, Jet Module Diverter Trim, Wall Mount Hand Shower, Diverter Rough-In Valve, and Wall Supply
Fluid lines and Asian influence inspired the sleek Rizu bath collection. The fluid lines of Rizu in a full range of products create a clean, minimalist look throughout the bath.
Delta Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Package Includes:
- Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17282)
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim (T18017-XO)
- Wall Mount Hand Shower (55085)
- Jetted Shower Rough In Valve with Extra Outlet (R18000-XO)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
Delta Rizu Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- Solid brass forged body
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Jetted Shower Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- Slide Bar Hand Shower Features:
- Single Function Hand Shower
- 69" long hose for a long reach within the shower
- Hose is constructed from flexible plastic in matching finish to avoid scalding
- Includes hand shower wall mount
- Certified dual check valves
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Jetted Shower Rough-In Valve Features:
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Brass body
- Adjusts for up to 3/4" wall thickness
- Wall Elbow Features:
- 90° wall elbow
- Solid brass construction
- 1/2" female NPT inlet
- 1/2" male NPSM outlet for connecting to shower hose
- Personal shower wall supply
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
Delta Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Package Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Valve Type: Pressure balanced cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 8-1/5"W x 3-1/2"H
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Package SS
- Rizu Monitor 17 Series Shower Package CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Delta Rizu Collection
Other Products In The Delta Rizu Collection
Rizu, Single Function Showerhead and Single Handle Monitor 14 with Shower Valve Trim
Single Handle Monitor 14 Tub and Shower Valve Trim with Single Function Showerhead and Diverter Tub Spout from the Rizu Collection
Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Pop-Up Drain and Diamond Seal Technology from the Rizu Collection (Low Lead Compliant)
Single Handle Monitor 14 Valve Trim Only from the Rizu Collection
Single Handle Monitor 17 Valve Trim Only from the Rizu Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).