- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All brass construction; forged from solid brass stock
- Accepts all Delta mixing valve trims/cartridges, including all Monitor and TempAssure models
- For IPS inlet/outlet connections
- Integrated service stops (allows for turning off water at valve, preventing whole-house interruptions)
- Sturdy mounting bracket included - prevents rocking and allows for securing to stringers
- Square plaster guard, the size of a standard tile allows for right-angle cuts. Removable and snaps back into place
- Heat-resistant pressure test cap for air/water testing before cartridge is installed
- Back-to-back installation capabilities
- Note: this is the rough-in valve only - valve trim (which includes the cartridge) required to complete
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: R10000-IPWS
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
which rough in(s) are appropriate for showerhead and hand-shower only?
A. The R10000 rough in will work great with a hand shower and shower head. The typical capacity of this roughin is 10-12 gallons per minute while a shower head or hand shower uses 2.5 gallons per minute. Ususing both the handshower and showerhead at the same time will still be far under the maximum capacity of the R10000 valve.
Are the four female ports the same thread size? What size?
With the R1000-IPWS, with a shower head only operation, can I plug the top exit port and use the typical bathtub (the one on the bottom) port to connect to my shower head elbow? Thanks in advance.
I plan on using a tub, shower, hand shower set up using a 3 way diverter valve and also the Delta T17130 trim set. Is this the rough in valve best for this set up?
Delta MultiChoice Collection
Other Products In The Delta MultiChoice Collection
Universal Mixing Rough-In Valve - For Use with All Delta Shower Mixing Valve Trims
Universal Mixing Rough-In Valve with Service Stops and High-Flow
Universal Mixing Rough-In Valve with Service Stops
Universal Mixing Rough-In Valve with PEX Connections and Service Stops
Universal Mixing Rough-In Valve with PEX Connections
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).