|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
Delta Lahara TempAssure Shower Package Includes:
- Lahara TempAssure 17T Series Valve Trim Only (T17T038)
- Single Setting Shower Head (RP52382)
- 3 Setting Diverter Trim (T11800)
- 6 Setting Diverter Rough (R11000)
- 3 Body Sprays (T50001)
- 3 Body Spray Rough-In Valves (R50001)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF)
- 16" Shower Arm (RP46870)
- Shower Arm Flange (RP6025)
Delta Lahara TempAssure Shower Package Features:
- Thermostatic Valve Trim Features:
- TempAssure 17T thermostatic valve cartridge
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to +/-3°F
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Lever volume control handle, temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Three function diverter: 2 individual positions, 1 shared position
- 1/2" rough-in
- Shower Head Features:
- Single setting shower head
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Standard 1/2" pipe fitting
- Body Spray Features:
- Adjusts both vertically and horizontally
- 1.6gpm @ 80psi
- Features H2Okinetic Technology
- Diverter Rough-In Features:
- Three port diverter rough-in valve
- For use with 3 or 6 function diverters
- Forged brass body
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- TempAssure: TempAssure Thermostatic valves monitor the temperature of the water and adjust the mix automatically to maintain precise temperature control and to keep the water temperature in your shower within a safe +/- 3°F.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Touch Clean Technology: Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
Delta Lahara TempAssure Shower Package Specifications
- Thermostatic Trim Dimensions: 7"W x 7"H
- Valve Type: Thermostatic cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-1/2"W x 4-1/2"H
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Body Spray Flow Rate: 1.6 gpm @ 80 psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Lahara TempAssure Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Lahara TempAssure Shower Package SS
- Lahara TempAssure Shower Package CH
- Lahara TempAssure Shower Package RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, Touch2Oxt, and Diamond Seal Technologies - Includes Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Cover Plate
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).