We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage|
|Wall Supply Included||Yes|
Delta Innovations Monitor 18 Series Jetted Shower Package Includes:
- Innovations Monitor 18 Series XO Jetted Shower Trim (T18230-XO)
- Wall-Mount Hand Shower (55013)
- Pre-Plumbed Rough-In Valve with Extra Outlet (R18222-XOWS)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
Delta Innovations Monitor 18 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Jetted Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Lever volume control handle, temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Adjusts for up to 1/2" wall thickness
- Wall Mount Hand Shower Features:
- Single function hand shower
- Includes 69" hose
- 2.0gpm @ 80psi
- Rough-In Valve Features:
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Brass body
- Adjusts for up to 3/4" wall thickness
Delta Smart Features:
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- With Volume Control: This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
Delta Innovations Monitor 18 Series Jetted Shower Package Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 9-1/2"W x 13-1/8"H
- Valve Type: Dual function pressure balance cartridge
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Innovations Monitor 18 Jetted Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Innovations Monitor 18 Jetted Shower Package CH*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Innovations Collection
Other Products In The Delta Innovations Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Three Independent Positions, Three Shared Positions
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - Two Independent Positions, One Shared Position
Traditional / Classic Metal Accent for Standard Diverter Handles from the Classic Collection
Delta Innovations Monitor 17 Series Shower System
with Shower Head, Diverter Trim, Slide Bar Hand Shower and Wall Supply
Two Metal Lever Handles from the Innovations Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).