Compare Our Prices
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Timeless design for today's homes
- Simple, elegant lines complement traditional décor
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 6-13/16" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-15/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 4-5/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 6" - 16" (adjustable)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/8" thick
- 2 handles included
- B3596LF: this model
- B2596LF: centerset version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Products
- Shop All Delta Foundations Windemere Collection Products
Our SKU: B3596LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Does this come with all the required hardware to install this into a new sink area?
Is this faucet low lead compliant?
do i need to purchase the R2707 rough in kit also OR does it come with it?
Is the Windemere Oil rubbed bronze finish the same as the othere Delta Venetian Bronze finish?
A. NO, Delta now offers both a Oil Rubbed Bronze finish as well as a Venetian Bronze finish. Oil Rubbed Bronze is much darker while with the Venetian Bronze you can see more brushed marks of gold/bronze hues. Please let us know if you have any other questions.
Will these faucets work with a 6" deep countertop vessel sink?
can this faucet be used in a granite top that is pre-drilled with 4" spread holes,since i see that it has a range of 6" to 16" and i am thinking maybe there is enough flexability to fit into a 4 inch spread. thanks
will the drain plug work using this faucet with a copper sink?
can this faucet be installed on a granite countertop that could be 1.25 inches thick??
Are these handles and faucet Roman tub compatable?
Can this faucet and handles be used on a Roman tub without using the pop up drain?
What is the difference between the B3596LF and the B35996LF?
Are the valves metal or plastic on the Delta B3596LF 8" spread faucets?
A. Thank you for the question. It has a washerless cartridge, which may have some plastic parts, but the rest of the faucet should be all metal. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
Delta Foundations Windemere Collection
Other Products In The Delta Foundations Windemere Collection
Foundations Windemere Shower Trim Package with Monitor Technology
Foundations Windemere Roman Tub Faucet Trim
Foundations Windemere Tub and Shower Trim Package with Monitor Technology
Foundations Windemere Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Foundations Windemere Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Monitor Technology
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).