|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||2|
|Number Of Handles||3|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Wall Supply Elbow Required
Rough In Valve Recommended
Delta Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System Includes:
- Arzo Monitor 17 Series Valve Trim Only (R17086)
- Single Setting Raincan Showerhead (57740)
- Arzo 6 Setting Diverter (T11986)
- 6 Setting Diverter Rough (R11000)
- Vero Wall-Mount Hand Shower (55530)
- 2 Body Sprays (T50050)
- 2 Body Spray Rough (R50001)
- Wall Supply Elbow (50560)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNWSHF)
Delta Arzo Monitor 17 Shower Package Features:
- Pressure Balanced Valve Trim Features:
- Pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Solid brass forged body
- Lever volume control handle; temperature adjustment dial
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Maximum dial rotation adjustable between 90 and 180 degrees
- Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- Raincan Shower Head Features:
- Single setting shower head
- 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Standard 1/2" pipe fitting
- Wrench flats for tightening
- Wall Mount Hand Shower Features:
- Single function hand shower
- Features Touch-Clean nubs
- Certified dual check valves for backflow protection
- 69" long hose for a long reach within the shower
- Includes wall mount bracket
- Body Spray Features:
- Features H2OKinetic Technology
- Adjusts both vertically and horizontally
- Rough opening in the finished wall should be 3-1/8" diameter
- 1.6gpm @ 80psi
- Body Spray Rough-In Features:
- 1/2" rough-in with recessed mounting
- Test plug included
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant : Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve : Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- Monitor Technology: Delta Monitor® faucets feature pressure balance valves, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe ±3° F.
- With Volume Control : This Smart Feature provides separate controls for the temperature and volume, allowing you to set the temperature and keep it consistent shower after shower.
- Touch Clean Technology : Only Delta faucets are equipped with Touch-Clean soft, rubber nubbins that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger.
- H2O Kinetic Technology : H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
Delta Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System Specifications
- Shower Valve Trim Dimensions: 7-1/8"W x 7-1/8"H
- Valve Type: Dual-function pressure balance cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 4-19/32"W x 5"
- Shower Head Reach: 14-1/2"
- Shower Head Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Hand Shower Flow Rate: 2.5 gpm @ 80 psi
- Hose Length: 69"
Additional Notes :
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System SS
- Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System CH
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
If I include one body spray to this system, will I need another roug in valve or anythinh else?
A. The Delta Arzo Monitor 17 Series Shower System comes with the sprays. If you add other items you would need more rough ins, yes. Thank you for the question and please let me know if you would like help on your order. I'm happy to assist. You can reach me by email or directly on ext. 341.
Delta Arzo Collection
Other Products In The Delta Arzo Collection
Arzo Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Arzo Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - Two Independent Positions, One Shared Position
Arzo Tub and Rain Shower Trim Package with Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Arzo Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Arzo Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Monitor Technology
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).