|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||4|
|Number Of Handles||2|
Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package Includes:
- Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Trim with Shower Head (T17T292)
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim (T18017-XO)
- Jetted Shower Rough In Valve with Extra Outlet (R18000-XO)
- Mixing Rough-In Valve (R10000-UNBXHF)
Delta Addison TempAssure Shower Package Features:
- Thermostatic Valve Trim Features:
- TempAssure 17T thermostatic valve cartridge
- Thermostatic wax element maintains the outlet temperature to +/-3°F
- Back-to-back installation capable
- Lever volume control handle, temperature adjustment dial
- Graphics indicate hot/cold temperature adjustment
- Field adjustable to limit rotation into hot water zone
- All parts are replaceable from the front of the valve
- Adjusts for up to 1" wall thickness
- XO Jet Module Diverter Trim Features:
- Six function diverter: 3 individual positions, 3 shared positions
- 1/2" rough-in
- H2Okinetic Technology jets rotate 30 degrees
- Each jet flows at .75 gpm @ 60 psi
- XO Jet Module Trim Features:
- Spray jets rotate 30 degrees
- Utilizes H2O Kinetics for an enhanced showering experience
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
- H2O Kinetic Technology: H2O Kinetic Technology is the study of water in motion. By controlling water's shape, velocity and thermal dynamics, Delta has reinvented the showering experience. Through the use of larger water droplets that retain heat longer Delta H2O Technology creates a warmer, more luxurious shower experience that blankets the body while using less water.
- TempAssure: TempAssure Thermostatic valves monitor the temperature of the water and adjust the mix automatically to maintain precise temperature control and to keep the water temperature in your shower within a safe +/- 3°F.
Delta Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package Specifications
- Thermostatic Trim Dimensions: 6"W x 6"H
- Valve Type: Thermostatic cartridge
- Diverter Trim Dimensions: 8-1/5"W x 3-1/2"H
- Diverter Jet Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
- Jet Module Trim Dimensions: 8-1/5"W x 3-1/2"H
- Jet Module Flow Rate: 2.5gpm @ 80psi
Do you like this shower system, but would like to make minor changes to it? Maybe you would like to add a body spray or another shower head? For any questions regarding changes to the configuration of this shower system, please visit our contact page or get in touch with one of our experts by calling the number at the top of this page.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless
Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package SS
- Champagne Bronze
Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package CZ
Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package CH
- Venetian Bronze
Addison TempAssure 17T Series Shower Package RB
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pull-Down Spray Touch Activated Kitchen Fa...$332.50-$382.38(91)
Addison Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Free Drain As...$236.32-$330.82(15)
Addison Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnet...$228.97-$332.01(75)
Addison Hand Shower Package - Includes Hand Shower...$154.63-$288.23(3)
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond S...$163.80-$245.67(20)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).