Compare Our Prices
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Pull out Spray, Touch Clean|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Theme||Contemporary / Modern|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Installation Services Recommended
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 59" hose
- The Allora pull-down and coordinating bar/prep capture a country sophisticate flavor
- Designed with the hints of the watering can inspiration
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Overall Height: 15-4/7" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-3/4" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-7/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 989-DST: this model
- 999-DST: this model without Touch Clean technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 989-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
22 Questions from the Community
I HAVE A SINGLE HOLE GRANITE SINK TOP.DO'S THE 989DST WORK WITHOUT THE PLATE? LIKE A RING THAT GO'S AT THE BOTTOM?
Does this product have the Brilliance Stainless finish? I can't tell from the descripton.
Does the faucet swivel to move it out of the way of the sink?
what is the Delta 989-ss-dst model?
Does this faucet have a ceramic disc? How long is sale on?
A. Thank you for your question. One of the main features of the Delta 989-DST is the Diamon Sealed Technology (DST). Delta uses a diamond coated ceramic disc that prevents leaks and mineral build up that accumulates over time. And to answer your other question, the current sale for Delta is saving 37% as shown on the site. Unfortunately I am unsure about the longevity of the sale. Hope this helps.
What are the dimensions of the faucet?
What is the height of this faucet (from countertop to top of curve)?
What is the flow rate?
We are comparing the grohe 33 870 nickel finish with the delta 989 dst stainless finish which finish hides fingerprints better?
A. Both the Grohe and the Delta faucet in nickel will hide finger prints. The Grohe faucet however will have a higher quality finish as well as give you more years of service. One distinguishing factor is that the Grohe has solid metal internal components, whereas the Delta faucet is comprised of Plastic and Composite materials.
Is the head of the faucet made out of plastic or metal?
Do you offer the new Delta electronic touch faucet?
A. Thank you for your question. The Delta number that you are looking for 980T-SSSD-DST. The Chrome model is 980T-SD-DST. There are other models to choose from within that collection as well. You can search for Delta Pilar or Touch2O on our site to find the products as well.
Does this faucet have solid brass componets rather than plastic?
Can the handle be switched to the left side?
What is the hose length?
where can you get a brushed finish for a sink
Am trying to decide between the Allora 989-DST and the Delta 19922-SD-DST. I was ready to order the Allora based on the number of glowing reviews, but the Ashton has several features including the spout height that we would like. There are few differences in the specs. Why is the Allora priced at $100 more? Is it build quality? I would prefer the Ashton if I was assured that the quality was the same. Thanks
A. Other than the technical specs being different the Delta 989-DST & the Delta 19922-SD-DST are really similar, will function the same, & will be of the same quality. In Delta's view the Allora is more attractive & streamlined as far as design goes & the price for it is increased as a result. Hope this helps!
Our delta faucet is about 11/2year old is there a warranty we have faucet 989-dst Allora Collection
To keep the spray on do you have to hold the button down while spraying?
Does the spray stay on without holding down a button?
what about a soap dispenser
Is this product lead-free?
Does this have ez anchor?
Delta Allora Collection
Other Products In The Delta Allora Collection
Single Handle Kitchen Faucet with Pull-Out Spray, Soap Dispenser, Diamond Seal Technology and Magnatite Docking from the Allora Collection
Allora Soap / Lotion Dispenser
Allora Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies - Includes Soap Dispenser
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).