|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Pullout Spray, Touch Clean|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Leland Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Spray Head Docking and Diamond Seal Valve
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
Delta Leland 9178-DST Kitchen Faucet Features:
- Assembled in the U.S.A. (Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet and finish warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Magnetic docking pullout spray head with touchclean rubber nubbins
- 59" spray hose providing a 20" reach
- High-arch gooseneck spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal valve cartridge
- A charming teapot-inspired faucet for the home
Delta Leland 9178-DST Kitchen Faucet Specifications:
- Overall Height: 14-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-7/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 3/8" O.D. straight, staggered PEX supply tubes, 33-1/2"
Why Buy Delta Leland 9178-DST Kitchen Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
Delta Leland 9178-DST Kitchen Faucet Technologies:
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- 9178-DST: This model
- 978-DST: This model with detached handle
- 9978-DST: Bar/prep (smaller) version of this faucet with detached handle
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 9178-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
43 Questions from the Community
Is there a matching soap dispenser available for this faucet?
Can this faucet be installed with the handle on the left?
does this faucet have a matching bar version?
Is magnatite docking mean that a magnet holds the spray hose???
Does this come in a low lead version? Is it advisable to order the low lead options even if not in Ca or Vt required states? Also are there also coordinating sink basket strainers and disposer stops for the venetian bronze finish?
Does the spray head control stay on spray setting without having to hold the button down continuously, i.e., one click?
Is Brilliance Stainless the same as brushed nickel?
Does this faucet revert back to stream setting when you turn off the handle? which of your faucet do?
What does ADA mean?
Can you tell me what the difference is between the 9178-DST and the 19978-SD-DST besides coming with a soap dispenser.
Is there a complimentary wet bar/veggie sink faucet?
what is touch clean
Where is this faucet made?
Is the pull down sprayer constructed of plastic?
A. The Delta 9178-DST features a spray head that is mainly constructed of a high quality plastic. It will have metal interior components, but it's constructed of plastic to make it lighter. If it was made of solid metal it would be very heavy and could cause damage toa sink or counter top if it was dropped.
Is the spout portion metal or coated ABS plastic? Many faucets I've seen have the pull out nozel portion in a plastic material even though the finish matches the body of the faucet. Could not find this info anywhere.
Is the pullout made of metal or plastic?
does the 9178 stay locked in spray mode,or do you have to keep pressing the button? does it turn on in a 2 step process-first pulling back,and then turning left for hot and right for cold? in the chrome finish , it appears in the picture to have a 2 tone finish-is that only the camera flash?
A. The Delta 9178-DST is designed to toggle from the standard aerated stream to spray mode. You do not have to keep pressing the button. This faucet does turn on by first pulling back, then left to right for hot and cold. The finish of chrome is not a two tone finish; those are shadows that make it appear to have a two tone finish.
How much backsplash clearance does this faucet need?
Is the pull out hose metal or nylon?
Can the handle be installed in front?
Does this faucet have a matching water filtration faucet (cold only)?
What is Diamond Seal Technology?
A. Delta's exclusive DIAMOND Seal Technology uses a valve with a tough diamond coating to bring you a faucet built to last up to 5 million uses – plus it keeps water inside the faucet out of contact with potential metal contaminants.
Is there a pot filler to match this faicet, venetian bronze finish
Buying guide suggested that to look for SOLID BRASS BASE and CERAMIC DISC VALVE for durability. Is this or any other similar looking faucet lives up to that demand?
If this is going in a brand new sink, what all extra do we need? Flange? Strainer? Etc?
What accessories do we need for installing this in a brand new sink?
A. You don't need to buy anything else to install this in a brand new sink. However you may need a basket strainer or flange and garbage disposal for your sink. And you can buy a soap dispenser or air gap to go next to the faucet.
at what height does the faucet begin to arch as i have a windowsill to contend with?
at what height does the faucet begin to arch as i have a windowsill to contend with?
also what strainer basket goes with the brillance stanless faucet
Is the spout length of this faucet sufficient to reach a triple bowl 43" wide sink?
Dimensions of the 9178-DST
What material is the spray button made from? Rubber, hard plastic, or metal?
How can I see matching soap dispenser RP44651 to order?
I bought this faucet last fall and have had it installed for just over one month. This morning we discovered that the handle is all wobbly. Is there an easy fix to this?
Is the venetian bronze more of a black with a bronze cast? hard to tell in pic.
the specifications on #9178 show under cabinet measurements of 35" and 33 1/2". Our cabinet only measures 29 1/2", will we be able to install this faucet?
A. The measurements you found on the Delta 9178-DST are actually the straight length measurements of the water supply lines, which are flexible and can be twisted up to install out of the way. No worries about having a cabinet that is too small!!
Does this item come in white?
Will the brilliance stainless match a stainless steel sink?
Does the brilliance stainless match the stainless steel or the arctic stainless color in the coordinating soap dispenser?
How long does the stray out hose reach? Is it long enough to fill a pot on the counter next to the sink?
Is the 2 1/2" rear clearance to the backsplash measured from the center of the upright or the back side?
What is the flow rate for the Delta 9178-DST? One description says 1.8 gpm, another says 2.2 gpm.
does delta pullout faucet model 9178 DST come in a brushed finish
Delta Leland Collection
Other Products In The Delta Leland Collection
Leland Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Leland Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Drain Assembly
Leland Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Leland Single Metal Lever Handle
Leland Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).