|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Pullout Spray, Touch Clean|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.8|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Trinsic Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- For 3-hole installation (8" centers) order optional escutcheon RP64070
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 54" hose
- The design was inspired by the sleek elegance of modern European design
- A sleek sophistication in the kitchen for both style and functionality
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Overall Height: 15-2/3" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-4/9" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 9159-DST: this model
- 9159T-DST: this model + Touch2O technology
- 9959-DST: bar/prep (smaller) version of this faucet
- 9959T-DST: bar/prep (smaller) version of this faucet + Touch2O technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 9159-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
20 Questions from the Community
Do you have to keep holding the button for the spray function to work or is there a lock in function?
What is "touch clean"?
Does it switch back & forth on flow modes or do you have to turn it off to go back to stream mode?
Is the aerator removable for cleaning out grit?
What clearance is needed in back to operate the handle?
How long is the sprayer nozzle? seems about 1 2/3". Seems short for grabbing and using comfortably.
What is the diameter of the pullout including the button?
What metal is the faucet made of ? Brass? Stainless Steel? And is the hose made of metal?
What metal is the faucet made of? Brass? Stainless Steel? What is the hose made of?
Can it be mounted with the valve handle on the left?
Does the pull down have a magnet to make it sit securely?
What is the part number for the deck plate shown in some of the images above?
I've heard this is a large faucet. What size sink do you recommend?
I've heard this is a large faucet and wondered what size sink you recommend?
A. The Delta 9159-DST does have an overall height of about 15.5", which for a high arc faucet is pretty standard. It really depends on what you are working around, cabinets, back splashes, sink size etc. I would say most our faucets are about this same height unless you went with something like the Moen 7545.
The specifications state that the hole for the faucet can be 1 1/4 to 1 1/2". My sinks hole is 1 1/4", will the faucet fit? If not which ones would?
Does the sprayer have a pause function?
Is there a smaller version of this faucet for a prep sink?
Does it swivel out of the way?
can the faucet control handle be positioned to the front of the facet?
A. The Delta 9159-DST could have the handle positioned wherever you like, yes. The spout swivels 360 degrees. Thank you for the question. You can reach me by email (which is quickest) or on ext. 341. Have a wonderful day and happy home improving!
Once spray is selected, do you have to turn off the water to return to normal stream or can you just push the button?
Delta Trinsic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Trinsic Collection
Trinsic Pullout Spray Touch Kitchen Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Trinsic Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Trinsic Pullout Spray Bar/Prep Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Trinsic Single Hole Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Trinsic Pullout Spray Touch Bar / Prep Faucet with Touch2O, MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).