Low Flow Toilet RestrictionsThis item cannot be shipped to the following location(s): CA, TX
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Flow Rate (Gallons Per Cycle)||.5|
|Gallons Per Flush||.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
Commercial Flushometer Valve Manual with Elect Side Mount Kit
Flushometer Valve Features:
- Includes elect side mount kit
- Quiet action, Teck® exposed diaphragm flush valve
- Vandal resistant cover screw
- Metal "non hold open" ADA compliant oscillating handle
- Vacuum breaker
- Renewable seat
- Chloramine resistant diaphragm attached to guide with forged metal retainer
- Spud flange and concealed spud nut
- For flushing urinals with 3/4" top spud
- Maximum 13" from centerline of valve inlet to top of urinal
- 1" FIP/3/4" Copper sweat inlet adaptor for angle check stop with protecting cap
- Adjustable 4.75” plus or minus 7/16” inlet/valve outlet centers
- Cover tube and S/S wall flange
- External water conserving flush adjustment: 1.9 Liter (0.5 US GAL.) Factory set flush at 60 psi - field adjustable from 0.47 to 3.78 Liter Flush (1/8 to 1.0 US GAL.)
Flushometer Valve Specifications:
- Product Weight: 6 lbs.
- Height: 13"
- Flow Rate (Gallons Per Cycle): 0.5
- Spud Placement: Top
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 81T231-DEFM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Commercial Collection
Other Products In The Delta Commercial Collection
Electronic Kitchen Faucet with Gooseneck Spout fro...$424.97-$424.97
Battery Operated Motion Activated Electronic Soap ...$278.62-$278.62
Motion Activated Battery Powered Water Closet Flus...$247.09-$247.09
Commercial Lavatory Faucet Electronic with Integra...$179.42-$179.42
Double Handle 1.5GPM Ceramic Disc Below Deckmount ...$209.63-$209.63
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).