|Approved for Commercial Use||No|
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, Touch2O, Touch2Oxt|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.25|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Technology||Diamond Seal|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Made in the USA (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana: Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Dryden's clean, geometric lines are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the '20s and '30s
- Single handle operation
- Battery operated LED light indicates touch-activation or proximity-activation mode
- ADA compliant – complies with the standards set forth by the Americans with Disabilities Act for bathroom faucets
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- WaterSense Certified product – using at least 30% less water than standard 2.2 GPM faucets, while still meeting strict performance guide lines
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All hardware needed for mounting is included with faucet
- Overall Height: 13-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 9-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of Installation Holes Required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/4" thick
- One handle included
Why Buy Delta Dryden 751T-DST Bathroom Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Touch2O: Delta’s famous Touch2O technology is now available in the bath. Tap anywhere on the spout or handle to start the flow of water. Touch2O faucets include an LED indicator light at the base of the faucet which lets you know the touch feature is active while also making the statement that you've got the latest-and-greatest in faucet technology. Touch2O bathroom faucets are designed to be easy enough to install that the typical homeowner can do it in less than an hour. Electricians are not required.
- Touch2Oxt: Hands-Free Technology option that expands upon Touch2O technology. With Touch2Oxt, your entire faucet acts as a sensor so the water starts flowing instantly and effortlessly. It senses your presence within 4” and automatically shuts off within seconds once you remove your hands. It not only helps conserve water, it’s perfect for repetitive tasks like washing your hands, shaving, or brushing tasks. For tasks that require constant running water, simply touch the faucet and it will stay on after pulling your hands away. Touch it again and it will turn off. Switching between Touch2O and Touch2Oxt modes is as easy as tapping the faucet 6 times.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: As a company that delivers water every day through millions of faucets worldwide, Delta is committed to sustainability and providing smart water delivery solutions that maximize water savings without sacrificing comfort and convenience. Delta Eco Friendly bathroom faucets use a variety of technologies to reduce water consumption including an aerated 1.5 or 1.8 GPM flow vs. the industry standard of 2.2 GPM.
- 751T-DST: This model
- 551T-DST: Shorter version of this model
- 751-DST: Non-electronic version of this model
- 551-DST: Shorter, non-electronic version of this model
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 751T-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain...$244.65-$366.87(52)
Dryden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$147.56-$236.04(14)
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$173.95-$260.82(59)
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder$36.33-$52.64(17)
Dryden Robe Hook$17.75-$25.73(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).