|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.75|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole, Vessel|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Covered under Delta's limited lifetime faucet & finish warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Designed for use with above-the-counter vessel sinks
- The clean geometric lines of the Dryden Collection are reminiscent of the Art Deco period of the 1920's and 30's
- The Dryden collection offers a full complement of coordinating products to create the perfect look
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Overall Height: 13-5/16" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-7/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-3/8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-3/4" thick
- 1 handle included
Why Buy Delta Dryden 751-DST Bathroom Faucet From Us:
- We are a Delta Preferred Authorized Online Dealer for Guaranteed Warranty Coverage
- Customer Care Experts Available 7 Days a Week to Serve You Before & After Purchase
- A Showroom Experience from the Comfort of Your Home or Office
- Diamond Seal: Delta Diamond Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- 751-DST: this model
- 551-DST: this model without riser + metal pop-up drain assembly
- 2551LF: centerset version of this model + metal pop-up drain assembly
- 3551LF: widespread version of this model + metal pop-up drain assembly
- Founded in 1954, Delta is America's faucet innovation leader. Their name represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. They're driven by a quest to discover smarter ways for people to experience and live with water. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on/off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience) and Diamond valve (Which helps the faucet last up to 5 million uses), your life is simplified through innovations. Every kitchen and bathroom is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures will meet all your needs.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 751-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Polished Nickel
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
The Delta 751-DST is not what will determine the drain. The vessel sink is what determines the drain you will need. If your vessel sink does not have an overflow, we recommend Delta 72172; if your vessel sink does have an overflow, we suggest Delta 72173.
How do I know which drain assembly kit I need for the Delta 751-PT faucet?
A. The Delta 751-DST is not what will determine the drain. The vessel sink is what determines the drain you will need. If your vessel sink does not have an overflow, we recommend Delta 72172; if your vessel sink does have an overflow, we suggest Delta 72173.
The Delta 751-DST is a 1 hole faucet only. The other 2 holes would have to be plugged.
My countertop has three holes. Will this faucet work there?
A. The Delta 751-DST is a 1 hole faucet only. The other 2 holes would have to be plugged.
The Delta 751-DST is the faucet only. You will need to add a drain assembly.
Am I gonna need anything else with this product or is everything included like the trim?
A. The Delta 751-DST is the faucet only. You will need to add a drain assembly.
The Delta 751-DST does not require an escutcheon.
Does this product require an escutcheon?
A. The Delta 751-DST does not require an escutcheon.
The height of the Delta 751-DST is 13 5/16".
How tall is this faucet?
A. The height of the Delta 751-DST is 13 5/16".
Delta Dryden Collection
Other Products In The Delta Dryden Collection
Dryden Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Drain...$244.65-$366.87(54)
Dryden Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$147.56-$236.04(15)
Dryden Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$173.95-$260.82(63)
Dryden Toilet Tissue Holder$36.33-$52.64(19)
Dryden Robe Hook$17.75-$25.73(13)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).