We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Faucet Installation Guide|
|Faucet Parts Breakdown|
|Faucet Specification Sheet|
|Light Specification Sheet|
|Bulb Base||Medium (E26)|
|Bulb Type||Compact Fluorescent, Incandescent|
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Finish Application||Brushed, Polished|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Light Direction||Up Lighting|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.875|
|Mounting Type||Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Number of Bulbs||4|
|Suggested Room Fit||Bathroom|
|UL Rating||Damp Location|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
|Watts Per Bulb||100|
These custom built combo packs come from two of the leading brands in the home improvement industry
The finishes and designs of each product have been engineered to compliment one another seamlessly and create a complete, elegant bathroom set
- Delta - Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Drain Assembly and Diamond Seal Technology from the Rizu Collection (Low Lead Compliant) (1 Quantity)
- Progress Lighting - Rizu Four-Light Bathroom Fixture with Etched White Tapered Glass Shades, Matches Delta Faucet Finishes (1 Quantity)
- An elegant faucet that takes on a unique personality with each handle option
- The fluid lines of Rizu in a full range of products create a clean, minimalist look throughout the bath
- Available in either Chrome and Brilliance Stainless finish
- Lever handle for ease of operation with wet hands
- Complete suite of matching bath accessories available
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense Labeled Product
- CA/VT Compliant
Light Fixture Features:
- Manufactured by Progress Lighting - a well respected luxury lighting company with over 100-years of experience
- UL Listed Fixture - appropriate for damp locations
- Single hole installation
- Number of Handles: 1
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Drain type: Metal pop-up
Light Fixture Specifications:
- Number of Bulbs: 4
- Bulb Base: Medium (E26)
- Bulb Type: Compact Fluorescent
- Watts Per Bulb: 100
- Wattage: 400
- Height: 7"
- Width: 31.5"
- Extension: 7"
- HCO: 3.75"
- ADA: No
- UL Listed: Yes
- UL Rating: Damp Location
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 582LF-WFMPU.P2808
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Rizu Collection
Other Products In The Delta Rizu Collection
Single Handle Monitor 14 Valve Trim Only from the ...$106.99-$176.54(1)
Rizu TempAssure 17T Series Dual Function Thermosta...$268.13-$375.39
Spout Assembly from the Rizu Collection$107.80-$107.80
Spout Assembly from the Rizu Collection$150.90-$150.90
Spout Assembly from the Rizu Collection$175.97-$175.97
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).