|Delta Smart Solutions||In2ition Shower|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number of Shower Heads||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Spray Pattern||Full, Massage, Pause|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically designed faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- Hand shower package includes: 2-in-1 hand shower/shower head, shower arm diverter, and hose
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" wall supply elbows or shower arm diverters (not included)
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Showers: Delta In2ition showers provide the flexibility of a hand shower without the extra upfront costs or lost ease-of-use. With a simple flip of the diverter lever, the detachable hand shower can be run separate from, or simultaneously with, the shower head. In2ition showers also offer multiple spray settings, including a pause feature which helps you conserve water.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
Hand Shower Specifications:
- Use hand shower, shower head or both at one time for the ultimate showering experience
- Hand shower snuggly docks into the shower head
- Includes shower arm diverter (shower arm not included)
- Multiple spray functions
- Flow rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Hand shower height: 11"
- Integrated dual check-valve backflow preventers
- Parking bracket holding angle is adjustable
- Hose Length: 69"
- Double 1/2" female connections
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Products
Our SKU: 58065
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
17 Questions from the Community
What else do I need to ensure complete installation of the Delta 58065. Plumber will be doing installation, I must provide hardware????
Is this faucet made from plastic?
Does this product have scald guard
Will the T14038 valve & trim kit work with this?
How well does this shower head function with both the shower head and the hand held operating at the same time on a low pressure system?
Is this a high pressure shower head?
Is this a high pressure shower head?
Is there a matching valve trim kit that can be purchased
how long is the hose
what material is hose? if this hose isn't metal, can it be replaced with a metal hose?
Can the hand held unit operate independent from the fixed unit? Can they both be turned on independently?
What if I install a valve that has both the therm. and the pressure controls, and then later switch the shower head to the 58065?
Delta 58065 Two-In-One Multi Function Showerhead:Is this available in satin nickle?
Does the 58065 / 58045 shower head unit have the H2Okinetic feature? Please advise.
What's the difference between the 58065 and the 58045?
What exactly does it mean that the 58065 is multi-function but the 58045 is not multi-function?
What is the difference between this model and the other intuition as far as spray? If holding the hand spray will there still be spray from te stationary one?
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).