|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.125|
|Mounting Type||Centerset, Single Hole|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (4" centerset)
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Single handle operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Diamond Seal: Delta Diamond Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 6-15/16" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-15/16" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5-1/2" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 1
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/8" thick
- 1 handle included
- 538-MPU-DST: this model
- 15938T-DST: this model + Touch2O technology
- 538T-DST: this model + Touch2O and Touch2Oxt technologies
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 538-MPU-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
14 Questions from the Community
Where is this made?
Can this faucet be used with a vessel sink?
A. Thank you for your question. The Delta 538-MPU-DST can be used with almost any sink if it has enough physical space to be installed. In this case, I would recomend finding a specific vessel you would like to install and make sure this faucet is tall enough to be installed with it. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Is there a matching toilet handle that goes with this faucet in stainless steel?
Does this product consist of 2 pieces with a seam running from the spout tip to the base?
Is the stainless steel similar to a brushed nickel or is it more of a brushed chrome?
What is the difference in the 538-DST and the 538-MPU-DST
Does this Delta have flexible supply lines and what is length?
What size hole does the Delta 538-MPU-DST faucet require?
Does the stopper rod operate at an angle or go straight such that it will not hit an undermount sink underneath?
Will the Lahara single hole faucet work well without the escutchen with Kohler 2833 vessel sink? What is distance from deck to aerator without the escutchon?
Does the water come out at an angle from this Delta 538 faucet? What about from the Lahara 3538? Angled water flow?
Does the seam on the 538-MPU-DST mean the faucet has 2 distinct parts or is the seam decorative only? Also, are any parts plastic? or all brass?
What is "WaterSense Certified" mean?
my granite will be 1 1/4" thick. Will I need a thick deck mounting kit for this lahara single hole faucet?
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Toilet Tissue Holder
Lahara, Bathroom Faucet with Pop-Up Drain, Double Handle Widespread
Lahara Tub and Shower Trim Package with In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Shower, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Pressure Balanced Mixing Valve Trim and Cartridge with Independent Volume Control and Monitor Technologies
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).