We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.438|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Lahara, Bathroom Faucet Mini-Widespread Double Handle with Pop-Up Drain
Delta 4538 Product Features and Benefits:
- Features a traditional teapot styling with a new, modern design
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Features a complete suite of coordinating products: Accessories, Faucets, and showers
- Available in four finishes: chrome, Brilliance Stainless, Venetian Bronze, and Aged Pewter which extend the look throughout the bath
- Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
- Elegant metal lever handles for ease of operation
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta 4538 Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- WaterSense Labeled Product: WaterSense certified faucets are compliant with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency in regards to water conservation.
Delta 4538 Product Specifications:
- 3-hole 4" installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Mini-Widespread
- Aerator Type: Cache
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Spout Length: 4 7/8" long
- Spout Total Height: 5 7/8" high
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 3 1/2" from deck to aerator
- Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 4538
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter*
- Stainless Steel*
- Venetian Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Delta 4538 and all other mini widespread faucets have a 4" center to center spread of the handles.
what is a mini widespread faucet. (Delta Lahara) How many inches can the two handles and faucet be set apart?
A. The Delta 4538 and all other mini widespread faucets have a 4" center to center spread of the handles.
Thank you for your question! The Delta 4538 includes a polypropylene pop-up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap while the 4538-MPU includes a metal drain with pop-up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap.
What is the difference between the 4538 and the 4538-MPU?
A. Thank you for your question! The Delta 4538 includes a polypropylene pop-up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap while the 4538-MPU includes a metal drain with pop-up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap.
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Se...$128.74-$189.07(45)
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Sea...$155.84-$229.09(9)
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain$164.73-$231.57(9)
Lahara Monitor 17 Series Dual Function Pressure Ba...$94.36-$150.97(18)
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, T...$214.59-$276.54(6)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).