We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated side spray included
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest tasks with ease
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Eco Friendly: As a company that delivers water every day through millions of faucets worldwide, Delta is committed to sustainability and providing smart water delivery solutions that maximize water savings without sacrificing comfort and convenience. Delta Eco Friendly kitchen faucets use a variety of technologies to reduce water consumption including an aerated 1.5 or 1.8 GPM flow vs. the industry standard of 2.2 GPM.
- Overall Height: 7-4/5" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 4
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 400WF: this model
- 420: this model with volume control
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 400WF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
Where can I locate the model number? It looks like 400WF series, may have been installed 25 years ago. We are looking for the ball inside the handle. The tap was leaking.
Is the base a separate part?
I would like to replace what *appears* to be a 400-WF faucet w/sprayer, only mine is white. Would white be a totally different model #?
I need a long spout (about 10"). How would I order it?
Does delta have a 13" spout for the 400wf
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sinks with a 3" Sink Opening
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser
Toe Operated Stopper Assembly for RP693
Classic 4-1/2" Brass Flange and Disposal Stopper
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).