|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.063|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Design inspired by the fragile scallops of a sea shell
- Graceful curves provide a delicate beauty that adds a romantic touch to the bathroom
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 6-5/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 4-1/2" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 6" - 16" (adjustable)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/16" thick
- For installations where countertop thickness exceeds 1-1/16", use Delta RP10612 thick-deck installation kit.
- 2 handles included
- 3592LF: this model
- 2592LF: centerset version of this model
- 4592: Mini-widespread version of this model
- 3592LF-WL: wall mounted version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 3592LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Aged Pewter
- Brilliance Stainless
- Champagne Bronze
- Venetian Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
6 Questions from the Community
The Delta 3592LF is for Low Lead compliance laws in CA and VT - it literally stands for Lead Free.
Hi - what does the LF letterstand for ?
A. The Delta 3592LF is for Low Lead compliance laws in CA and VT - it literally stands for Lead Free.
The Delta 3592LF is mostly metal with some internal plastic components.
Is the construction all metal or metal/plastic combination
A. The Delta 3592LF is mostly metal with some internal plastic components.
The Delta 3592LF has a narrow spread handle and the 4592 is a little wider of spread.
What is the difference between 3592lf Addison and the 4592lf model ?
A. The Delta 3592LF has a narrow spread handle and the 4592 is a little wider of spread.
The Delta 3592LF is compatible with the Kohler K-2660-8 sink.
Is this faucet compatible with Kohler K-2660-8 sink?
A. The Delta 3592LF is compatible with the Kohler K-2660-8 sink.
The Delta 3592LF has a rod on the back of the faucet that when you lift it the stopper on the drain assembly closes and when you push it back down it will open or pop back up. It is not spring loaded.
What is a pop up drain? Is it spring loaded or do you use the rod at the back of the faucet?
A. The Delta 3592LF has a rod on the back of the faucet that when you lift it the stopper on the drain assembly closes and when you push it back down it will open or pop back up. It is not spring loaded.
The LF at the end of the name means that the faucet is low lead compliant.
what is differnece between the model that says LF and the model that doesn't
A. The LF at the end of the name means that the faucet is low lead compliant.
Delta Addison Collection
Other Products In The Delta Addison Collection
Addison Pull-Down Spray Touch Activated Kitchen Fa...$332.50-$382.38(74)
Addison Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnet...$228.97-$332.01(69)
Addison Hand Shower Package - Includes Hand Shower...$154.63-$288.23(3)
Addison Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond S...$163.80-$245.67(17)
Addison TempAssure 17T Series Dual Function Thermo...$290.89-$436.35(3)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).