We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Leland, Bathroom Faucet Widespread Double Metal Lever Handles and Pop-Up Drain
Delta 3575 Product Features and Benefits:
- A charming teapot-inspired series of faucets for the entire home
- Timeless design is a perfect marriage of both form and function
- High arc spout
- Precise handle turn allows for easier temperature selection
- Matching Roman tub faucet provides complete coordination
- Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta 3575 Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- WaterSense Labeled Product: WaterSense certified faucets are compliant with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency in regards to water conservation.
Delta 3575 Product Specifications:
- 3-hole 6-16" installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Widespread
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Drain type: Polypropylene pop-up type drain
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 3575
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
5 Questions from the Community
what are the corresponding tub/shower parts?
Which thick deck installation kit should be used for this faucet?
To clarify, this does come with the valve and manifold?
Where is this faucet manufactured?
Are there any plastic parts used in the Delta 3575 and if so, where?
Delta Leland Collection
Other Products In The Delta Leland Collection
Leland Pull-Down Spray Kitchen Faucet with Magnetic Spray Head Docking and Diamond Seal Valve
Leland Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking, Diamond Seal and Touch Clean Technologies
Leland Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Drain Assembly
Leland Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Leland Single Metal Lever Handle
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).