|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.125|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Configure your Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Double handle 1/4 turn operation
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- Watersense Certified Product: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Watersense faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Watersense faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 5-7/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 3-5/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 5" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 6" - 16" (adjustable)
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-1/8" thick
- For installations where countertop thickness exceeds 1-1/8", use Delta RP10612 thick-deck installation kit.
- 2 handles included
- 3538LF: this model
- 3538-MPU-DST: this model + Diamond Seal technology
- 2538LF: centerset version of this model
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 3538LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
I have an 8 inch spread to my faucet. Will this work as a replacement? Also will I need to buy a separate drain ring and stopper? Will I need to buy any other part to install this faucet?
I am going to order two of these. Do the 3538LF have more installation requirements than the 3538? and is the water flow rate the same? Thank you so much.
A. The Delta 3538LF model will be lead free to meet California and Vermont lead-free compliance laws. If you plan on using this as a drinking tap you may consider it, otherwise both model numbers are exactly the same. Installation methods and requirements, as well as flow rate are identical.
Which is the most durable model - those with MPU or those without. do they cost extra?
A. The Delta MPU models currently available are not the Low Lead Compliant Models (the LF on the Delta 3538LF signifies that this faucet is low lead compliant for California and Vermont). The MPU pop-up assembly is more durable than the 50/50 Metal/Plastic pop-up assembly that is included with the 3538LF. If you are in CA or VT, you unfortunately must purchase the 3538LF and a separate metal pop-up unit RP26533.
Do the Delta faucets have plastic or metal brass insides
A. The Delta 3538LF use both metal and polypropylene components. The pop-up is plastic and a couple other parts as well. Models without “MPU” suffix include polypropylene pop-up type drain fitting with plated metal flange and stopper cap. Models with “MPU” suffix include metal drain with pop-up type drain fitting with plated flange and stopper cap. Most Delta Lavatory Faucets will include a 50/50 pop-up drain assembly.
do i need to buy a drain stopper with this faucet or do I need to buy an adaptor kit for think granite counter install?
Is there an option for an all metal pop up drain for this faucet? I just purchased the Lahara one handle faucet and it had an all metal one.
Does this price include rough in,
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, Touch2Oxt, and Diamond Seal Technologies - Includes Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Cover Plate
Lahara, Bathroom Faucet with Pop-Up Drain, Double Handle Widespread
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).