We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.625|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Lahara, Bathroom Faucet, Centerset Double Handle with Pop-up Drain
Delta 2538 Product Features and Benefits:
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Features a complete suite of coordinating products: Accessories, Faucets, and showers
- Available in four finishes: chrome, Brilliance Stainless, Venetian Bronze, and Aged Pewter which extend the look throughout the bath
- Integrated water-efficient aerators provide a smart water delivery solution that maximizes water savings without sacrificing the comfort
- Elegant metal lever handles for ease of operation
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta 2538 Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant: Some people, and some local codes, require fixtures that are compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act. If someone may visit who has special needs, or if you believe future buyers might appreciate this feature, this shower package meets those specifications.
- WaterSense Labeled Product: WaterSense certified faucets are compliant with the standards set forth by the Environmental Protection Agency in regards to water conservation.
Delta 2538 Product Specifications:
- 3-hole 4" installation
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: Centerset
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Flow Rate: 1.5 gpm @ 60 psi
- Spout Length: 4 1/8" long
- Spout Total Height: 6 3/8" high
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 4 1/8" from deck to aerator
- Drain type: 50/50 pop-up
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 2538
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Is everything included for installation of this faucet?
Do you have the Delta Lahara 2538 plus showerhead and faucet in brushed nickel?
Does this faucet come with a sink stopper?
The specs say this is a washerless faucet. How does that differ (better/worse grade faucet) than a ceramic disk faucet? I live in Phoenix where there is a very high mineral content to the water.
What is the difference, besides the cost, between Delta 2538 and 2538LF?
Is the construction all metal or metal/plastic combination?
If you have granite 1.25 thickness do you need anything extra to install?
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, Touch2Oxt, and Diamond Seal Technologies - Includes Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Cover Plate
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).