We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||Yes|
|Faucet Type||Bathroom Sink Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Low Lead Compliant Talbott Double Handle Centerset Lavatory Faucet with Plastic Pop-Up Drain
Talbott's soft curves and subtle flares convey a traditional feel and the minimal decorative detailing keeps the design simple and fresh for years to come.
Product Features and Benefits:
- Lever handles for easy control with wet hands
- Two handle lavatory faucets for exposed mounting on 3 hole sinks with 4" centers
- Hot and cold stems are interchangeable
- All operating parts are replaceable from the top
- 1/4 turn handle stops
- 1/2"-14 NPSM threaded male inlet shanks
- Control mechanism is a rotating cylinder type with stainless steel plate and 90° rotation, with replaceable non-metallic seats
- Drain with pop-up type fitting with plated flange and stopper
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Limited Warranty to the original consumer purchase to be free from defects in material and workmanship
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for usage in all industrial, commercial and business applications
- ASME A112.18.1
- ASME A112.18.2
- CSA B125.1
- CSA B125.2
- ANSI A117.1
- Number of Handles: 2
- Installation Type: centerset
- Valve Type: Ceramic Valve
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
- Spout Length: 5 3/16"
- Spout Total Height: 4 5/16"
- Spout Height Deck to Aerator: 2 3/4"
- Drain type: Plastic Pop-Up
- Holes/Width: 3-hole 4" centerset
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense Labeled Product
- CA/VT Compliant
- Brilliance Finish
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 25260LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel*
- Venetian Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
No Questions Found
Delta Talbott Collection
Other Products In The Delta Talbott Collection
Talbott Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTit...$282.15-$282.15(55)
Talbott Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O a...$208.25-$208.25
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).