We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||China|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.375|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Insulated side spray included
- Timeless design for today's homes
- Simple, elegant lines complement traditional decor
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 13-1/4" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 8-1/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/32" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 4
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 1-3/8" thick
- 2 handles included
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 21925LF
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless*
- Venetian Bronze*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
8 Questions from the Community
Thank you for your question. Yes, the Delta 21925LF requires the bottom plate for installation.
Can the faucet be installed without the bottom plate?
A. Thank you for your question. Yes, the Delta 21925LF requires the bottom plate for installation.
The Delta 21925LF spout swivels 360 degrees. This item can be used on any kitchen sink.
Is this a swivel faucet for a double sink
A. The Delta 21925LF spout swivels 360 degrees. This item can be used on any kitchen sink.
The Delta 21925LF could need a new cartridge or a loose valve. The item should stop when the faucet is turned off. thank you
Why does the water flow stop gradually instead of when the faucet is closed?
A. The Delta 21925LF could need a new cartridge or a loose valve. The item should stop when the faucet is turned off. thank you
The 72020 does come in Venetian Bronze. Just select the finish prior to adding to the cart.
Do you have an air gap in a matching color for the Delta 21925LF-RB Venetian Bronze Finish? The air gap Delta 72020 appears to come in brass.
A. The 72020 does come in Venetian Bronze. Just select the finish prior to adding to the cart.
The Delta 21925LF does have a lifetime finish warranty so it should be PVD. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
Does this faucet have a PVD finish?
A. The Delta 21925LF does have a lifetime finish warranty so it should be PVD. Please let me know if you have any further questions.
The Delta 21925LF would match the Delta 72020 in ventitian bronze quite nicely.
Is there an air gap available to match this 21925LF-RB Venetian Bronze Finish
A. The Delta 21925LF would match the Delta 72020 in ventitian bronze quite nicely.
The Delta 21925LF is a Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handles and Side Spray from the Vessona Collection.
My just installed 21925LF makes a loud humming sound when running hot water and sometimes on the cold side as well. If I remove the aerator the noise stops.
A. The Delta 21925LF is a Low Lead Compliant Double Handle Kitchen Faucet with Metal Lever Handles and Side Spray from the Vessona Collection.
Thank you for your inquiry. The Delta 21925LF is available but has a max deck thickness of 1-3/8". So long as your granite doesn't exceed that specification you should be in great shape.
Can this facet be used with an undermount sink (granite)?
A. Thank you for your inquiry. The Delta 21925LF is available but has a max deck thickness of 1-3/8". So long as your granite doesn't exceed that specification you should be in great shape.
Delta Vessona Collection
Other Products In The Delta Vessona Collection
Vessona Tub and Shower Trim Package with Single Fu...$151.22-$151.22(3)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).