|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Holes||2, 3|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||1.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Technology||Diamond Seal|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Victorian Bar/Prep Faucet
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: As a company that delivers water every day through millions of faucets worldwide, Delta is committed to sustainability and providing smart water delivery solutions that maximize water savings without sacrificing comfort and convenience. Delta Eco Friendly kitchen faucets use a variety of technologies to reduce water consumption including an aerated 1.5 or 1.8 GPM flow vs. the industry standard of 2.2 GPM.
- Overall Height: 7-5/8"
- Spout Height: 8-3/4"
- Spout Reach: 5-5/8"
- Number of installation holes required: 3
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 4"
- 1.5 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/4" thick
- 2 handles included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 2155-DST: this model
- 2155LHP: this model without Diamond Seal technology or handles
- 2255LHP: kitchen (larger) version of this faucet without Diamond Seal technology or handles
- 2256-DST: kitchen (larger) version of this faucet
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 2155-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Victorian Collection
Other Products In The Delta Victorian Collection
Victorian Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Victorian Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Victorian Tissue Holder
Victorian Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Victorian Robe Hook
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).