We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||Canada|
|Faucet Type||Laundry Faucet|
|Handle Style||Wrist Blade|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||No|
|Max Deck Thickness||1.13|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Washerless Cartridge|
Double Handle Laundry Faucet with 6" Aerator Spout from the Classic Collection
Product Features and Benefits:
- Sensible styling that complements any home
- Classically styled faucets and accessories handle the toughest of tasks with ease
- 6" long, 5-1/4" high spout swings 360 degree for added convenience
- Easy-to-operate blade handles
- Built-in stream straightener controls water flow
- Solid brass construction ensures quality and reliability
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Warranty
Delta Smart Features
- ADA Compliant
- Number of Handles: 3
- Tall/High-Arc: No
- Pull-out/Pull-down: No
- With Side Sprayer: No
- With Soap/Lotion Dispenser: No
- Holes/Width: 2 or 3-hole 4" centerset
- Valve Type: Washerless stem cartridge
- Spout Length: 6" long
- Spout Total Height: 5 1/4" high
- LEAD LAW WARNING: This product is NOT lead free and can only be installed in non-potable applications. It is illegal to install products that are not “lead free” in accordance with US Federal or other applicable law in potable water systems anticipated for human consumption.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Classic Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 2123
Our SKU: 2123
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Classic Collection
Other Products In The Delta Classic Collection
Innovations Six Function Diverter Valve Trim - Thr...$88.31-$158.94
Classic Basket Strainer and Flange for Kitchen Sin...$34.65-$71.72(22)
2" Long Brass Cap Air Cap with .5" Dishwasher Inlet$12.19-$27.13(11)
Innovations Three Function Diverter Valve Trim - T...$88.31-$158.94(5)
Classic Soap / Lotion Dispenser$26.54-$39.12(46)
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).