We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, MagnaTite Docking, Multi Flow Kitchen Faucet|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Ashton Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet with MagnaTite Docking and Diamond Seal Technologies - Includes Soap Dispenser
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 54" hose
- Spout swivels 360 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- High-arch gooseneck spout further allows for unobstructed sink access
- Includes top-fill soap/lotion dispenser in matching finish
- MagnaTite Docking: Delta's patented MagnaTite Docking Technology uses a powerful integrated magnet to securely hold your Delta kitchen faucet's pull-down spray in place when not in use. A light tug releases the wand for total flexibility and a full range of motion. When docking the wand after use, the MagnaTite Docking mechanism will guide the spray securely back into place.
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Overall Height: 15-1/3" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 10-5/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-4/7" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 4
- 1.8 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Low lead compliant - complies with federal and state regulations for lead content
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 1922-SD-DST: this model
- 19922T-SSSD-DST: this model + Touch2O technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 19922-SD-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
31 Questions from the Community
Is this a brushed stainless steel or a shiney stainless steal?
Is there another little faucet for filtered water that goes with this faucet?
is the faucet designed to have hot water from the right and cold water from the left ?
Is this model 19922-SD-DST full brass or full stainless steel?
How far does the pull-down come out?
When do you think the faucet will be available?
When it is in spray-mode...will in stay in spray for the next time you turn it on?
What is the difference between the Ashton and the Addison model without the touch on off feature?
A. The difference between the 2 different faucets depends on the models that you are looking at. Some have different flow rates being more water efficient. The size of the faucets are different same as the actual look or deign of the faucets. Other than that they are very similar.
Can this be installed in one hole in granite with an undermount sink? I don't want to use the plate. Thx
If you don't use the plate, is this considered a two-hole installation including soap dispenser?
Is there a difference between 19922-SD-DST and 19922-SSSD-DST besides model number?
I have seen this faucet offered in two different finishes. Is this one finished in Chrome or Brilliance Stainless?
Is this the touch spout or Handle to turn on?
Your product description says that this faucet has magnatite docking, but the manufacturer's documentation does not indicate that. Can you clarify that, please?
I have fairly low water pressure from my well. Will this faucet still produce a fairly strong stream? Do you have to hold the button down for spray?
Is the soap dispenser plactic or all stainless
What is the function of the RP62777 friction spacer and how do you access it?
What is the height of the faucet and how does it compare in heught to the Delta 16968 - sssd-dst
can you get this faucet with out the soap dispenser
answers to other questions indicated some of these have plastic handles or spouts, how about this item?
A. The Delta 19922-SD-DST has the metal lever handle.
A. The Delta 19922-SD-DST has the metal lever handle.
can this be locked into the spray position so that you dont have to keep pressing the button? is this a 2 step process -do you turn the faucet on by pulling it back,and then to each side for hot or cold?thanks
How wide is the deck plate?
What is the backsplash clearance needed when the handle is turned on. Also, does this faucet have a pause function on the sprayhead?
What is Diamond Shield Technology?
Looking at specs it looks like the soap dispenser fills from the top. Is that correct?
How long is the pull-down hose and what does Touch Clean mean?
Does the Delta 19922-SD-DST have a metal hose?
Do I have to purchase the part for the drain separately?
Is there a way of converting this faucet so that it sits directly on the counter without the base?
how do i take the soap pump off to refill it?
A. Thank you for your question. The installation instructions for the soap dispenser of the Delta 19922-SD-DST are available in the installation guide for this item. This will show you how to disassemble the soap pump in order to re-fill it. The installation guide is located in the "additional information" column beneath the picture on the product page for this item on our website.
Is there a matching bar/prep faucet?
Delta Ashton Collection
Other Products In The Delta Ashton Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).