We still have product details, accessories, replacement parts and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Diamond Seal Technology, Touch Clean|
|Faucet Holes||1, 3, 4|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.2|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.5|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||Yes|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- All-brass faucet body and handle construction
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Includes cover plate (escutcheon) for sinks with 3-holes (8" centers)
- Insulated pullout spray faucet head with 53" hose
- Simple, elegant lines complement traditional decor
- Spout swivels 120 degrees to allow for unobstructed sink access
- Includes top-fill soap/lotion dispenser in matching finish
- Diamond Seal: Delta DIAMOND Seal Technology utilizes a ceramic disc valve with a real diamond coating to produce a faucet that will last up to 5 million uses. That's an amazing 10 times the industry standard, guaranteeing a lifetime of leak-free, trouble-free performance.
- Eco Friendly: Through a number of technologies and innovations, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets achieve the impossible: A faucet that feels like more water, while actually conserving water. There are many advantages to this beyond helping protect our nation’s water resources. First, Delta’s Eco Friendly faucets splash less; you won’t have to wipe your counters as much. Second, they use less hot water, preserving your hot water supply and reducing associated water-heating costs. Third, you will feel a little less guilty leaving the water running for longer periods.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers faucets equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- Overall Height: 12-1/8" (measured from counter top to highest point of faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-7/8" (measured from counter top to faucet outlet)
- Spout Reach: 9-7/9" (measured from center of faucet base to center of faucet outlet)
- Number of installation holes required: 2
- Center-to-center distance between handle installation holes (faucet centers): 8"
- 2.2 gallons-per-minute flow rate
- Installs onto decks up to 2-1/2" thick
- 1 handle included
- ADA compliant
- Designed to easily connect to standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
- Extra secure mounting assembly
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- 16926-SD-DST: this model
- 16926T-SD-DST: this model + Touch2O technology
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Delta Lewiston Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Delta 16926-SD-DST
Our SKU: 16926-SD-DST
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brilliance Stainless*
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The Delta 16926-SD-DST will have some plastic as well as ceramic and metal internal parts.
Is there any plastic parts in the delta 16926-sd-dst?
A. The Delta 16926-SD-DST will have some plastic as well as ceramic and metal internal parts.
All DST models are low lead compliant.
Is this a low-lead faucet?
A. All DST models are low lead compliant.
You could use it with a three hole installation but you would need a hole cover to over your existing third hole.
Can this be installed on 3 hole sink without deckplate?
A. You could use it with a three hole installation but you would need a hole cover to over your existing third hole.
Delta Lewiston Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lewiston Collection
Lewiston Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop...$199.36-$199.36(4)
Lewiston Pull-Out Wand Assembly$64.33-$64.33
Lewiston Side Spray Kitchen Faucet$0.00-$0.00(14)
Lewiston Tub and Shower Trim Package with Monitor ...$0.00-$0.00
Lewiston Centerset Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain$0.00-$0.00
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).