We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||In2ition Shower, Monitor Pressure Balance Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5, 6|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Mounting Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Bodysprays||0|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
- Made in the U.S.A. (Manufacturing plants: Greensburg, Indiana; Jackson, Tennessee)
- Fully covered under Delta's limited lifetime warranty
- Superior finishing process - faucet finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Lahara, inspired by the beauty and bliss created by waves
- The elegant, one-piece curved handles and sleek spout of Lahara compliments any décor
- Multi-function In2ition 2-in-1 shower head / hand shower combo
- Single function cartridge - dial controls volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge with scald guard
- Tub/Shower package includes: valve trim, shower head, shower arm, and tub spout
- Designed for use with standard 1/2" or 3/4" U.S. plumbing connections
- ADA Compliant
- All necessary mounting hardware included
- In2ition 2-in-1 Hand Showers: Delta In2ition showers provide the flexibility of a hand shower without the extra upfront costs or lost ease-of-use. With a simple flip of the diverter lever, the detachable hand shower can be run separate from, or simultaneously with, the shower head. In2ition showers also offer multiple spray settings, including a pause feature which helps you conserve water.
- Monitor: Delta Monitor showers feature pressure balance valve cartridges, which protect against sudden temperature or pressure changes to keep the water in the shower within a safe +/- 3°F. Monitor valves also feature a high-temperature limit stop that can be adjusted to suit your shower needs.
- Touch Clean: Only Delta offers showers equipped with Touch Clean soft, rubber nubbins (spray holes) that allow you to easily wipe away calcium and lime build-up with the touch of a finger. This is particularly helpful for areas with hard water.
- MultiChoice Valve: Flexibility is the big benefit of the MultiChoice Universal Valve. Once the MultiChoice rough is installed, future shower function upgrades or style changes can easily be made without altering the plumbing behind the wall.
Valve Trim Specifications:
- 120-degree swing temperature dial
- Temperature control includes pre-set safety stop with override
- Escutcheon Diameter: 7-1/2" W
- MultiChoice rough-in valve included
Shower Head Specifications:
- Includes 69" hose and shower arm diverter
- Touch clean spray nubbins
- Swivel ball assembly - 360 degree shower head rotation
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Shower Head Width: 6-1/2" W
Shower Arm Specifications:
- Shower Arm Length: 5-1/2"
- Adjustable wall flange
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Length: 6-3/4"
- Includes diverter for switching between tub/shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate fills tubs quickly
Delta is more than just a brand of kitchen and bathroom faucets. It’s a name that represents what’s possible in today’s plumbing technologies. Every kitchen and bathroom in every home is unique, and with a wide range of pricing and features, Delta faucets and fixtures can meet every need.
Delta is driven by its quest for innovation—and this applies to its kitchen and bathroom faucets and fixtures. From Touch2O technology (which turns the faucet on and off with just a touch) and MagnaTite technology (which eliminates droopy pull-down spray heads), to H2Okinetic showers (for a warmer and more luxurious shower experience), your life is simplified through innovations. And if you’re searching for a product to offer an eye-catching focal point, while providing durability and reliability for a lifetime, look no further than Delta.
From extremely affordable and reliable faucets to fully loaded fixtures featuring today’s leading technologies, Delta has a faucet for everyone.
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 144938-I
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
12 Questions from the Community
Is this metal or plastic?
What valve do you use with this?
how to adjuste hot water temp, with handle all the way to hot?
Specifically which MultiChoice® Universal rough valve should be used with Delta 144938-I:Delta R10000-UNBX, Delta R10000-IP, Delta R10000-UNWS, Delta R10000-IPWS, Delta R10000-UN,Delta R10000-PX,Delta R10000-PXWS,Delta R10000-UNBXT,Delta R10000-UNBXHF or Delta R10000-UNWSBXT.
Does delta make a shower arm?
Do I need to purchase a rough in valve kit for this faucet or does it come with it? With other shower faucets it's asks you if you need a rough in valve but it doesn't ask with this faucet.
Is this CA compliant?
What is the length of the hose? Can I use a shorter hose?
Does this model have integral screwdriver stops to easily stop waterflow for future servicing needs?
A. The Delta 144938-I does have a valve option with integral stops, you will have to purchase the valve separately so it should not be a problem to get one that does. You'll want either the Delta R10000-MFWS or the Delta R10000-UNWSBXT.
Can you run it with only the handheld option (with the base off)?
Is the hand held part plastic or stainless in the stainless model?
Can a slide bar be used with this showerhead? If yes, can you recommend one?
Delta Lahara Collection
Other Products In The Delta Lahara Collection
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Centerset Cover Plate
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Diamond Seal Technology - Includes Metal Pop-Up Drain
Lahara Shower Trim Package with Independent Volume Control, Monitor and Touch Clean Technologies
Lahara Single Hole Bathroom Faucet with Touch2O, Touch2Oxt, and Diamond Seal Technologies - Includes Pop-Up Drain and 3-Hole Cover Plate
Lahara Widespread Bathroom Faucet - Includes Pop-Up Drain
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).