We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Country Of Origin||USA|
|Delta Smart Solutions||Monitor Pressure Balance Valve|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Showerhead||Rainshower, Single Function|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2, 2.5|
|Slide Bar Included||No|
|Valve Technology||Delta Monitor|
Monitor 14 Single Handle Tub and Shower Valve Trim Only with Metal Lever Handle, Multi Function Shower Head, and Diverter Tub Spout
Product Features and Benefits:
- Monitor® 14 Series pressure balanced bath mixing valve with Scald-Guard®
- Maintains a balanced pressure of hot and cold water even when a valve is turned on or off elsewhere in the system
- For use with MultiChoice® Universal rough valve body (R10000 Series)
- Back-to-back installation capability
- Solid brass forged body
- Temperature only controlled with handle
- Field adjustable to limit handle rotation into hot water zone
- 120° maximum handle rotation
- All parts replaceable from the front of the valve
- Lifetime Faucet and Finish Limited Warranty to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship
- 5 Year Limited Warranty for usage in all industrial, commercial and business applications
- ASME A112.18.1
- CSA B125.1
- ASSE 1016
- Flow Rate: 1.5 GPM @ 60 psi, 5.7 L/min @ 414 kPa
Delta Smart Features:
- ADA Compliant
- WaterSense Labeled Product
Additional Delta Links
Our SKU: 144915
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Delta Monitor 14 Collection
Other Products In The Delta Monitor 14 Collection
With Delta® Faucet Company, you can be sure you're getting products of the highest quality.
All parts and finishes of the Delta faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original consumer purchaser owns their home. Delta recommends using a professional plumber for all installation and repair. Delta will replace, FREE OF CHARGE, during the warranty period, any part or finish that proves defective in material and/or workmanship under normal installation, use and service.
This number is for customer use only : Customer Direct Replacement parts may be obtained by calling 1-800-345-DELTA (3358) or by writing:
- Delta Faucet Company Product Services
55 E. 111th Street Indianapolis, IN 46280
Labor charges and/or damage incurred in installation, repair, or replacement, as well as any other kind of loss or damage are excluded.
Proof of purchase (original sales receipt) from the original consumer purchaser must be made available to Delta for all warranty claims.
This is the exclusive warranty by delta faucet company, which does not make any other warranty of any kind, including the implied warranty of merchantability.
This warranty excludes all industrial, commercial and business usage, of faucets whose purchasers are hereby extended a five-year limited warranty from the date of purchase, with all other terms of this warranty applying except the duration of the warranty. This warranty is applicable only to Delta faucets manufactured after January 1, 1995.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. Any damages to this faucet as a result of misuse, abuse, or neglect or any use of other than genuine Delta replacement parts WILL VOID THE WARRANTY. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state. It applies only to Delta faucets installed in the United States of America, Canada and Mexico.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our warranty plan, please e-mail us, or call 1-800-345-DELTA (3358).