Deep Discounts on Danze Products.
Discontinued Danze Products Limited Quantities on Select Finishes
Offer Ends 4/30/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Kitchen Faucet From the St. Charles Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 12-3/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-11/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/2" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" - 14" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: STC-KIT
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze St. Charles Collection
Other Products In The Danze St. Charles Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.