Deep Discounts on Danze Products.
Discontinued Danze Products Limited Quantities on Select Finishes
Offer Ends 3/13/2014
We still have product details, accessories, and reviews below, scroll down to see them!
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Centers||10, 11, 12, 6, 7, 8, 9|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Max Deck Thickness||2.688|
|Number Of Handles||2|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom faucets from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Deck mount installation – faucet mounts directly to the tub fixture
- Double handle operation – handles rest on ¼ turn valve seats
- 2 handles included with faucet
- Rough-in not included (when checking out rough-in options will be presented)
- ADA Compliant
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their bathroom faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 5-3/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 2-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 8-1/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 3 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 6" - 12" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2-11/16" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: RIV-ROM
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.