|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Number Of Basins||1|
- Rectangular basin gives a classically clean look to your bathroom countertop
- Constructed of vitreous china providing a classic look and feel
- Rear drain location increases area in the sink as well as storage underneath
- Equipped with overflow drain – works in tandem with the primary drain to prevent an overflow or spillage
- All hardware needed for installation included
- Height: 6-3/4” (measured from the bottom of sink to the top of the rim)
- Overall Width: 14-1/2” (measured from the back outer rim to the front outer rim)
- Overall Length: 18-3/4” (measured from the left outer rim to the right outer rim)
- Basin Width: 12-5/8” (measured from the back inner rim to the front inner rim)
- Basin Length: 16-7/8” (measured from the left inner rim to the right inner rim)
- Basin Depth: 4-5/8” (measured from the center of basin to the rim)
- Installation Type: Undermount
- Drain Outlet Connection: 1-3/4”
The Cobalt™ Collection dances between a classic standard and a modern day marvel. Simple lines, simple style, simply perfect.
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: DC067250
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
Is the 18.75" basin width measured from edge to edge or is that the sink hole measurement? I have a maximum distance of 19.75" for my undermount sink. Will this fit? What are interior sink dimensions?
Danze Cobalt Collection
Other Products In The Danze Cobalt Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.