|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
- Constructed 50/50 of brass and plastic for a lifetime of durability
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime warranty
- High quality finish resists rust and corrosion through everyday use
- Touch-down drain assembly for easy touch to open/close operation
- Fits sinks with an overflow
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply connections
- Touch-Down Drain: This innovation from Danze is a representation of their efforts to make products easier for customers to install and use. Recognizing that assembling and adjusting the drain can often be the most difficult part of replacing a bathroom faucet, these drains were designed to set easily with minimal tools or putties required. Once in place these drains are guaranteed to function flawlessly as long as you own the faucet.
- Maximum Sink Thickness: 2-1/4"
- Tailpiece Diameter: 1-1/4"
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: DA505219P
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze Danze Drains Collection
Other Products In The Danze Danze Drains Collection
Touch-Toe Bath Drain Conversion Kit
Lift & Turn Bath Drain Conversion Kit
1-1/2" Brass Pop-Up Drain Assembly with Lift Rod and Overflow
1-1/4" Metal Grid Strainer Drain with Overflow
1-1/4" Plastic Touch Down Drain with Overflow
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.