|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Trim plate and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom trims from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant handle
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
- Volume Control Required (Sold Separately)
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 7-3/8" W X 7-3/8" H
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D562058T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
What is the difference between this and D510458T?
So does this control both temperature and pressure? In other words, does this product function as a stand-alone control for a shower or is it meant to be used in addition to another product?
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse Kitchen Faucet From the Parma Collection
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Parma Collection
Double Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Parma Collection
Single Handle Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim and Valve with Multi Function Showerhead from the Parma Collection
Single Handle Pressure Balanced Shower Trim and Valve with Multi Function Showerhead from the Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.