|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Trim plate and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom trims from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- 4-port valve services up to three shower systems
- Diverter valve cartridge – diverts water between shower system components
- ADA compliant handle
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Diameter: 3-1/8"
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D560940T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Collection (Valve Included)
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Collection (Valve Included)
Wall Mounted Bathroom Faucet Trim From the Fairmont Collection (Less Valve)
Widespread Bathroom Faucet from the Fairmont Collection (Valve Included)
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Jointed Swinging Spout From the Fairmont Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.