|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
- Trim plate and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom trims from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Dual function cartridge – two handles control water volume and temperature independently
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant handle
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- Rough-in valve system included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Universal Valves:This feature takes any guess work completely out of the picture when looking to remodel the shower. Every valve from Danze will work with any faucet trims, making it easy and user friendly for you to build the shower system of your dreams.
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Separate dial for independent volume control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-9/16" W X 9-9/16" H
- Rough-in valve system included
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D560156
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Danze's thermostatic faucets will compensation for temperature fluctuations and are more precise than their pressure balanced options.
Does the thermostatic feature compensate for fluctuations in water temp such as when someone turns on the cold water in the kitchen while someone else is showering?
A. Danze's thermostatic faucets will compensation for temperature fluctuations and are more precise than their pressure balanced options.
The double handled set does not have a deep rough in kit but if you split it out to a D562056T thermostatic trim and D560956T volume trim with their respective valves you can order the deep rough in kits D135301 and D155001
The wall where I plan to install this valve and trim is quite thick. Is there an extension available for the valve?
A. The double handled set does not have a deep rough in kit but if you split it out to a D562056T thermostatic trim and D560956T volume trim with their respective valves you can order the deep rough in kits D135301 and D155001
A thermostatic is a valve that is designed to control the temperature of the water flowing through your shower. It is coupled with a volume control handle to allow for custom water settings. With both, you are able to control the temperature as well as the pressure of your water.
What is a thermostatic valve?
A. A thermostatic is a valve that is designed to control the temperature of the water flowing through your shower. It is coupled with a volume control handle to allow for custom water settings. With both, you are able to control the temperature as well as the pressure of your water.
Danze Bannockburn Collection
Other Products In The Danze Bannockburn Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Bannockburn Co...$174.20-$242.44(8)
Bannockburn Double Robe Hook$9.00-$20.87(10)
Bannockburn 18" Single Towel Bar$23.00-$47.93(12)
Bannockburn 7" Towel Ring$12.00-$25.93(9)
Bannockburn 24" Single Towel Bar$25.00-$49.75(7)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.