Spring Forward, Drop Prices! Save on Danze!
Super Savings on Danze Showers, Shower Heads, and more! Limited Time!
Offer Ends 3/31/2015
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Handle Style||Knob, Lever|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||2|
- Trim plate and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Bathroom trims from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Dual function cartridge – two handles control water volume and temperature independently
- Thermostatic valve cartridge with scald guard
- ADA compliant handle
- Ultra-secure mounting assembly
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- Rough-in valve system included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Universal Valves:This feature takes any guess work completely out of the picture when looking to remodel the shower. Every valve from Danze will work with any faucet trims, making it easy and user friendly for you to build the shower system of your dreams.
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Separate dial for independent volume control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-9/16" W X 9-9/16" H
- Rough-in valve system included
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
- Shop All Danze Fairmont Collection Products
- Buy Replacement Parts For Danze D560140
Our SKU: D560140
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Distressed Bronze
- Distressed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Danze D560140 is a thermistatic valve with volume control, meaning it turns water on and controls temperature only. You don't need a diverter in a shower system with showerhead and handheld, it is only used if you only want one volume control, (handle that turns the water on).
Will I need a diverter valve if I am using this with a rain shower head and the handheld system on the slide bar?
A. The Danze D560140 is a thermistatic valve with volume control, meaning it turns water on and controls temperature only. You don't need a diverter in a shower system with showerhead and handheld, it is only used if you only want one volume control, (handle that turns the water on).
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Fairmont Collection
Other Products In The Danze Fairmont Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Colle...$205.64-$298.26(7)
Bar / Prep Faucet From the Fairmont Collection$156.98-$217.50(6)
Kitchen Faucet - Includes Metal Side Spray From th...$203.02-$294.59(16)
Wall Mounted Pot Filler Faucet with 22" Double-Joi...$209.00-$310.00(8)
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Fairmont Coll...$163.26-$236.51(3)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.