|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Shower Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Single function shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head and shower arm
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4" W X 6-3/4" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
- Single function shower head with full-body spray pattern
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 6"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D510533T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
4 Questions from the Community
What is the part number for the rough in valve?
A. The Danze D510533T will work the the D112000BT valve, whch has screw driver stops, or the D115000BT valve which does not have the screw drivers stops. Screw driver stops will allow you to turn off the water supply at the faucet location, rather then having to turn it off to the whole building.
Do I have to purchase the rough in valve if I already have existing shower fixtures that I am updating?
Does the Reef D510533T shower head move in all directions or is it a stationary solid piece?
If I want to add a handheld shower to this Rainshower Showerhead, can I use the Danze D560844T & Danze D465002?
Danze Reef Collection
Other Products In The Danze Reef Collection
Single Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Metal Touch Down Drain from the Reef Collection (Low Lead Compliant) (Valve Included)
Double Handle Centerset Bathroom Faucet with Lever Handle and Brass Touch Down Drain from the Reef Collection (Low Lead Compliant) (Valve Included)
Double Handle Widespread Bathroom Faucet with Lever Handle and Metal Touch Down Drain from the Reef Collection (Low Lead Compliant) (Valve Included)
Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim Package with Single Function Shower Head From the Reef Collection
Valve Trim Only with Lever Handle From the Reef Collection (Less Valve)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.