|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Tub Spout|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||6|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Spray Pattern||Massage, Spray|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve Required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Tub and Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-3/4" W X 6-3/4" H
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi-function shower head featuring 2 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 4"
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 4-15/16" (measured from wall to center of spout outlet)
- Integrated diverter – for switching between tub and shower applications
- Unrestricted flow rate – fills tub rapidly
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D510056T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Danze D510056T does not come with a rough in valve. Add D510056T to the cart and you can choose which valve you need.
Does it come with rough in valve?
A. The Danze D510056T does not come with a rough in valve. Add D510056T to the cart and you can choose which valve you need.
The pressure balance mixing valve D112000BT or D115000BT that the Melrose collection uses will work with the following collections as well: Eastham, Fairmont, Corsair, Bannockburn, Antioch, Opulence, Sonora, Aerial, Sheridan, Parma, Prince and Brandywood.
Can you tell me what other collections will work with the same pressure balancer the melrose collection uses? I want to update the color of my fixtures and know that I can only use items from another collection that fits the same pressure balancer that I have.
A. The pressure balance mixing valve D112000BT or D115000BT that the Melrose collection uses will work with the following collections as well: Eastham, Fairmont, Corsair, Bannockburn, Antioch, Opulence, Sonora, Aerial, Sheridan, Parma, Prince and Brandywood.
Danze Bannockburn Collection
Other Products In The Danze Bannockburn Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Bannockburn Co...$174.20-$242.44(8)
Bannockburn Double Robe Hook$10.00-$20.87(10)
Bannockburn 18" Single Towel Bar$25.00-$47.93(12)
Bannockburn 7" Towel Ring$13.00-$25.93(9)
Bannockburn 24" Single Towel Bar$27.00-$49.75(7)
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.