Exclusive Sale - Limited Time Only!
Prices discounted from 30-80%, while supplies last. See a better price online? Please call or chat using the links at the top of our site and we will beat that price.
Offer Ends 5/2/2016
|Danze Shower System Design Guide|
|Diverter Location||Wall Mounted|
|Faucet Type||Bathtub Faucet, Shower Faucet|
|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Shower Arm Reach||8|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Rough In Valve required
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower faucets from Danze are designed like those for a 5-star hotel, yet fit seamlessly in the home
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Single function cartridge – one handle controls both water volume and temperature
- Pressure balancing valve cartridge – maintains water temperature through supply disruptions
- Included in Tub and Shower Package: Valve trim, shower head, shower arm and tub spout
- ADA compliant handle
- Designed to easily install with standard U.S. plumbing connections
- All hardware required for trim installation is included
Valve Trim Specifications:
- A swinging temperature dial allows for pin-point volume and temperature control
- Escutcheon (Cover Plate) Dimensions: 6-15/16" W X 6-15/16" H
- Integrated diverter – for switching between tub and shower applications
- Valve includes pre-set safety stop with override capability
- Rough-in valve is sold separately (when checking out valve options will be presented)
Shower Head Specifications:
- Multi-function shower head featuring 3 spray patterns
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Spray Face Width: 4"
- Shower Arm Length: 8"
Tub Spout Specifications:
- Spout Reach: 5-9/16" (measured from wall to center of spout outlet)
- Unrestricted flow rate – fills tub rapidly
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D510046T
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
1 Question from the Community
The Danze D510046T does not have the words hot or cold on it. The handle should be in the down position when turned off.
which side facing the shower does the cold/hot words face. Should the shower lever be down when off or turned to the side when off?
A. The Danze D510046T does not have the words hot or cold on it. The handle should be in the down position when turned off.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Corsair Collection
Other Products In The Danze Corsair Collection
Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Package with Multi F...$39.00-$75.00
Pullout Spray Kitchen Faucet From the Corsair Collection$354.10-$354.10
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Corsair Colle...$121.22-$152.10(4)
Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim From the Corsai...$67.00-$67.00(1)
Corsair Single Function Hand Shower Only$90.61-$122.10
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.