|Installation Type||Ceiling Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime warranty
- Shower arm features all-brass construction
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable ceiling flange is included
- 1/2" threaded male inlet / 1/2" threaded male outlet
- Designed to be used with shower heads having standard 1/2" female connections
- All hardware required for shower arm installation is included
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
Our SKU: D481316
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Antique Copper
- Brushed Nickel
- Chrome / Polished Brass
- Oil Rubbed Bronze
- Polished Brass
- Polished Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
Danze and Delta finishes will not match exactly. They will be similar but not exact matches.
will this Danze arm's color(brushed nickel) match the Delta RP62955 brilliance stainless rainhead?
A. Danze and Delta finishes will not match exactly. They will be similar but not exact matches.
Yes, the D481316 will work with the RP52382.
Will this work with a Delta RP52382 Touch Clean Rain Can Showerhead?
A. Yes, the D481316 will work with the RP52382.
The Danze D481316 will work with the bancroft shower head.
Will this work with the bancroft 5 1/2 shower head to put in the celing?
A. The Danze D481316 will work with the bancroft shower head.
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.