|Installation Type||Wall Mounted|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Mounting Hardware Included||Yes|
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime warranty
- Shower arm features all-brass construction
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower Arm Length: 6"
- Adjustable wall flange is included
- 1/2" threaded male inlet / 1/2" threaded male outlet
- Designed to be used with shower heads having standard 1/2" female connections
- All hardware required for shower arm installation is included
Additional Danze Links
- View Manufacturer Warranty
- Shop All Danze Products
Our SKU: D481136
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
Oil Rubbed Bronze
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
7 Questions from the Community
Can it be used with Moen shower head?
A. This Danze shower arm will use a universal 1/2" connection and will work with any standard Moen showerhead. If you are doing an oversized rain-can you would want to move to a shower arm with a 90 degree bend but still can use the Danze.
Will the Danze D481150 Adjustable shower arm work well with the Danze D460010 Shower head?
Does Danza make a shower arm with a flange to match the Parma collection tub spout's flange?
How close a match is the rubbed bronze to delta venitian bronze?
Is the flange included with the package or just the arm?
Can it be used with the Price Pfister 07-8CPC shower head?
How wide is the flange?
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.