|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Limited Lifetime|
|Showerhead Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Spray Pattern||Massage, Spray|
|Wall Supply Included||No|
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Shower heads from Danze are engineered to function flawlessly and feature enduring designs
- Multi-function water jet shower head
- Spray Face Width: 6"
- Shower Head Depth: 5-11/16"
- Shower head rotates 360-degrees on a swivel ball assembly
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- Designed to easily install with standard 1/2" U.S. plumbing supply connections
- All hardware required for shower head installation is included
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D461672
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Brushed Nickel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
2 Questions from the Community
The Danze D451289 would be the most comparable 8" shower head.
does this come in 8"
A. The Danze D451289 would be the most comparable 8" shower head.
The Danze D461672 does allow for two settings by rotating the center to convert from a spray to a massage setting. But the jets themselves and not be adjusted individually
can you adjust the spray of the jets
A. The Danze D461672 does allow for two settings by rotating the center to convert from a spray to a massage setting. But the jets themselves and not be adjusted individually
Danze Double Round Collection
Other Products In The Danze Double Round Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.