|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Quick Connect Supply Lines||Yes|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pullout spray faucet head with quiet function hose enhances faucet versatility
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 9-1/2" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 7-5/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 11-7/8" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.2 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D456747
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
- Stainless Steel
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
3 Questions from the Community
The hose is made out of braided nylon.
What is the spray hose made of?
The hose is made out of braided nylon.
The Danze D456747 pull out spray is metal
Is the pull out spray head all metal, or metallic coated plastic?
A. The Danze D456747 pull out spray is metal
The Danze D456747 will only have a 45 degree swivel in each direction.
Does the spout swivel at least 180 degrees?
A. The Danze D456747 will only have a 45 degree swivel in each direction.
Every element in your bathroom and kitchen should awaken your senses like a splash of cool water. That’s what you’ll experience with Danze. Beautiful designs that also happen to be refreshingly affordable. Our products are an expression of our customers and their relentless search for something beautiful and distinctive. That’s why every day, all over America, Danze helps people delight in their homes and their personal surroundings.
Danze innovation has consistently been recognized with design awards and recognition. You’ll also appreciate the high levels of craftsmanship that are revealed by the fit, finish and design of Danze products. We take pride in the faucets, showers, accessories, toilets, sinks and furniture that we manufacture so you can feel confident that your purchase will provide years of beauty and trouble free performance.
Danze – Distinctively Different
Danze Corsair Collection
Other Products In The Danze Corsair Collection
Pressure Balanced Shower Trim Package with Multi F...$39.00-$75.00
Pressure Balanced Tub and Shower Trim Package with...$51.00-$97.00
Single Hole Bathroom Faucet From the Corsair Colle...$121.22-$152.10(4)
Deck Mounted Roman Tub Faucet Trim From the Corsai...$67.00-$67.00(1)
Bathroom Package - Includes Single Hole Bathroom F...$200.00-$200.00
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 6 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.