|Approved for Commercial Use||Yes|
|ASME Code||A112.18.1, A112.18.1M|
|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Hole Size||1.25|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Certified||Yes|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Year Limited Commercial, Limited Lifetime Residential|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
This product has additional required/recommended options. To configure, add to your cart.
Soap Dispenser Recommended
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty for residential installations and 5-year limited warranty for commercial installations
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty for residential use and 5-year warranty for commercial use
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Pull down spray faucet head with quiet function hose enhances faucet versatility
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies / Benefits:
- Pre-Rinse Design: The pre-rinse faucet design was developed to be a rugged, fully flexible faucet with an on-demand high pressure water flow to increase efficiency on the commercial line. Initially produced with restaurants and other commercial kitchen’s in mind, they are built to blast food away from soiled dishes, before sending them through a sanitation cycle for re-use. Today, however, pre-rinse has been reinvented and re-purposed to accommodate the wants and needs of residential applications. Its ultra-sleek design and look is only overshadowed by simple and reliable performance.
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and never allow a drop of water out of place. They are maintenance free and are sturdy enough to withstand the most severe conditions.
- Overall Height: 22-13/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 6-5/8" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 1 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2"
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D455158
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
35 Questions from the Community
does this faucet come with a plate to cover existing holes in my sink?
with only 1 lever, how do you slow or increase pressure while you increase or decrease temperature with only 1 lever?
Does the faucet swivel so I can use it in my double sink? Also my sink has two existing holes which cover plate should I buy?
Does this faucet just have a sprayer and no full stream of water?
A. The Danze D455158 is equipped with two spray fucntions. When the hand spray button is pressed on the nozzle, the flow will be concentrated for hand spray purposes. Otherwise the flow of the water will be similar to that of a regular faucet.
Do you have to hold the spray button or will it stay on spray without being held?
Does it swivel over a double or triple sink?
Is the internal hose made of metal or cloth?
Can the unit be installed rotated 180 degrees at the base?
Is the sprayer/head/handle that pulls out made of metal or plastic?
Can I mount this faucet easily on a Rohl Shaw farmhouse sink-3018?
how long is the hose? Once disconnected from the dock what is the maximum reach?
What happens if the hose goes loose? Can it hit things hanging above?
What is the height of the faucet from the counter to the top ?
Can the faucet be installed (and have full side to side mobility) with the handle at the front, rather than on the left or right hand side?
does the faucet pull down, staying in the coil, or does it actually pull out?
what is the hieght of the spray head from the top of the sink? Trying to get an idea of how deep of a sink I should get.
Where is the Danze Parma made?
What is the required diameter of the sink hole?
It says in questions that the "faucet head" is made of metal but the "sprayer/head/handle" is made of plastic: exactly what specific part is made of plastic?
Can the coil be removed for cleaning?
Is this coil removable for cleaning?
My water supply is by a well with average pressure 40psi. would this be adequate pressure for this faucet? It will replace a Delta faucet that works just fine.
what is the weight?
Is stainless steel polished or satin?
Does this faucet swivel? (In addition to having the flexible spray hose..)
can you give me an idea how flexible the house is. can you pull it forward to get close to a sink front corner? does it have the same flexibility as a kwc faucet of this style would?
A. The Danze D455158 is fairly flexible, yes. As a solid spring style, it's still a bit rigid and doesn't have the full range of flexibility as a regular pull out faucet, but it will be sufficient to reach the areas of your sink.
Does this faucet require an air gap?
Are all parts of the faucet head metal except for the plastic button to switch spray modes?
Can you swivel the nozzel holder out of the way when the sprayer is in use?
Can the Danze D455158 be adapted for a three hole sink with a cover plate by a third party manufacturer?
Does Dance make a shorter faucet in the same style?
Can you switch from stream to spray and back to stream without having to turn the faucet off?
Is the faucet stainless steel?
How do you repair a leak/spray above the sprayer head?
What is the black toggle switch (to change from stream to spray) made of? Soft Rubber? hard plastic? metal?
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collection (Valve Included)
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Parma Collection
Double Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Parma Collection
Soap and Lotion Dispenser from the Parma Collection
24" Towel Bar from the Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.