|Drain Assembly Included||No|
|Faucet Type||Kitchen Faucet|
|Flow Rate (GPM)||2.5|
|Installation Type||Deck Mounted|
|Low Lead Compliant||Yes|
|Max Deck Thickness||2|
|Number Of Handles||1|
|Soap Dispenser Included||No|
|Valve Type||Ceramic Disc|
Configure your Kitchen Faucet - Includes Side Spray From the Parma Collection
Get It Installed more info ▼
When you order installation services from Installations Direct, a certified service provider in your community will contact you within 24 hours to make an appointment for your installation.
The service provider will install the new fixture and haul away the old fixture and any excess installation-related materials.
Finish configuring above to see price
Please finish configuring above
- Faucet body and handles feature all-brass construction
- Fully covered under Danze’s limited lifetime faucet warranty
- High-quality finishing process – finish covered under lifetime warranty
- Kitchen faucets from Danze are designed to not only function flawlessly, but nourish the eye
- Smooth single handle operation
- Side spray coupled with a quiet-function hose helps with a variety of kitchen tasks
- ADA compliant handle
- Low lead compliant – meeting federal and state guidelines for lead content
- All hardware required for faucet installation is included
Product Technologies and Benefits:
- Drip-Free Ceramic Disc Valves: By making these components standard across all of their kitchen faucets, Danze has made leaking and rough operating faucets a thing of the past. These valves provide a lifetime of smooth handle control, and
- Overall Height: 10-9/16" (measured from mounting deck to highest point on faucet)
- Spout Height: 5-1/16" (measured from mounting deck to spout outlet)
- Spout Reach: 10-1/16" (measured from center of faucet body to center of spout outlet)
- Faucet Holes: 2 (number of holes required for faucet installation)
- Faucet Centers: 8" (center-to-center distance between handle installation holes)
- Flow Rate: 2.5 gallons-per-minute
- 1 handle included with faucet
- Maximum Deck Thickness: 2" (cannot mount on decks thicker without extension kit)
- Designed for use with standard U.S. plumbing supply bibs
Additional Danze Links
Our SKU: D405558
This product is listed under the following manufacturer number(s):
*Denotes a finish or option that has been discontinued
9 Questions from the Community
Does this faucet have a PVD finish?
Is the spray metal?
What material is the sprayer hose?
What is the swivel radius? Can the spout rotate 360 degrees?
Is this faucet exceptable for outdoor kitchen in the Florida heat?
Is there an escutcheon for this faucet that would allow installation over a 3-hole sink configuration, either with the sprayer separate from the escutcheon or integrated in it?
I can't decide on the chrome or the stainless steel finish. How would you describe the stainless steel finish on this faucet?
Some faucets are pretty loud when the water is running, how does this one rate. Is it quiet?
Is it 8-1/2 inches from the end of the spout to the countertop? Or is the spout itself 8-1/2" long?
Danze Parma Collection
Other Products In The Danze Parma Collection
Pre-Rinse High-Arc Kitchen Faucet from the Parma Collection
Widespread Bathroom Faucet From the Parma Collection (Valve Included)
Single Post Toilet Paper Holder from the Parma Collection
Double Robe Hook with Mounting Hardware from the Parma Collection
Soap and Lotion Dispenser from the Parma Collection
Danze offers a a lifetime warranty, backed by superior customer service.
All parts of the Danze faucet are warranted to the original consumer purchaser to be free from defects in material and workmanship for as long as the consumer purchaser owns it. Danze stands behind this claim with toll-free customer service availability 7 days a week for installation assistance and replacement parts.
For quick reference information regarding spec sheet, parts lists and installation instructions, click on the Technical Specs button in the search menu above.